Global Partners: Running Waters is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Milwaukee. It was founded in 2003 by Sister Jan Gregorcich, SSND and Dianne Henke, SSND Associate. Our mission is to build and maintain intercultural relationships through collaborative partnerships benefiting rural and urban communities in Latin America.We accomplish this by:
- Working with community members and our partners to initiate and complete water, food, education, and health projects.
- Sharing financial, cultural, and spiritual resources.
- Empowering Latin American women to use their gifts to improve their lives and the lives of their families.
- Fostering dialogue about the importance of helping all people meet their basic needs.
- Providing opportunities to experience the realities faced by those in Latin America.